Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver
We are currently accepting applications for Full-time and Seasonal positions for Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver at O'Leary Building Centre.
- Ensuring proper operating procedures of trucks and delivery of construction material
- Verifying customers orders for completeness and ensuring that delivery trucks have appropriate products and materials
- Performing other material handling activities such as counting, sorting, packing and unpacking.
- Loading, unloading and moving building materials to appropriate locations by hand or with material handling equipment
- Operating forklift as required
- Assisting customers, providing excellent customer service and providing product information
- Learning safe handling procedures for moving the equipment
- Marketing products and merchandise to contractors
- Performing basic maintenance on equipment as needed
- Ensuring store facility is kept clean, organized and well maintained
- Working with team members to maximize customer satisfaction
- Assisting in annual physical inventory counts
- Following and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in stressful situations
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Team player
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and customer commitments
- Handle heavy loads up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Valid Driver’s License
How to apply:
Interested applicants are asked to forward their resume by email to e2eae371LA_s5dYjRpzkxQa5GOGx| with the relevant job title in the subject line, drop off a copy at O'Leary Building Centre, or fill out the form below.